The appearance of pellets can turn your favorite clothes in an old, unsuitable for wearing thing unkempt appearance. Of course, it can be a long and hard to cut with scissors unfortunate pellets, but it takes a very long time. Some traditional methods are more effective in getting rid of this problem.
Very effective, but aggressive way to remove a pellet - rigid metal sponge for washing dishes. Use it very easy: you need only go to the places with the spool, there will be no trace of them. But it is important to understand that the metal cleansers can damage tissue, so it is better not to use on thin materials. This method is suitable for wear-resistant fabrics such as velvet or jeans.
Adhesive tape (a video tape)
Roller with adhesive tape can be removed from clothing small pellets and debris such as dandruff, hair from animals, speck, etc. One has only to spend it on clothes and the result will be. But if the movie removes things from small pellets, the large it will fail.
If the hand is not sticky roller, you can use a tape instead. A strip of adhesive tape is necessary to stick to the area to spool and cutting it to tear, all the rubbish left on the tape.
Shears - universal way to get rid of the pellets. It is best to choose small scissors for manicure, because they are much easier to remove small lumps. The method is good that this tool is in almost every home. But the downside is that each pellet would have to be cut by hand, and it will take a lot of time, especially if the clothes in tatters.
Comb with a fine tooth comb will easily remove pellets with woolen clothes. It must be held at a slight angle and carried out slowly, as if podtseplen lumps underneath. Most of them remain on the comb.
Razor or blade
Razor - a great way to get rid of the pellets, but also extremely dangerous, as there is a chance to cut the thing. It is best to cleanse the clothes to buy a disposable razor, not to spoil your personal machine.
article of clothing you need to stretch out on a table or ironing board and start to shave in the direction of the nap.
This method is well suited for small things. And with the large pieces of clothes cut pellets using a blade is difficult and rather long. Also, razors and blades are not suitable for items with a long nap.
An old toothbrush is perfect for removing the pellet from clothing with a long nap. To do this, just carefully drive it against the villi, and pellets remain on the brush.
Sandpaper is good in the fight against the spool in the case, if the thing does not nap, as there is a chance to seriously damage the fabric. To do this in the hardware store to buy a fine sandpaper and hold it over the area that has been affected the appearance of lumps. It should be done very carefully so as not fully isporit material.
Fire - the most dangerous way to remove lumps with clothes, because any activity associated with the risk of fire.
It is best to use a lighter with anti-wind system. Flame to speed on the spool, which quickly melted and can not be seen on dark clothing. This method is best used only if you do not afraid to spoil the thing completely.
How to prevent pellets
Small pellets may occur in almost any things from any tissue. This is due to the fact that the individual fibers of sputtered material and entangled with each other. This can be avoided by following some preventive tips:
- It is not necessary zanashivat things. Any things needed respite after socks for at least 24 hours, as the fabric stretched and are beginning to break out fibers, which are then converted into pellets.
- Instead of backpacks and bags over her shoulder to choose other options. Backpacks and shoulder bags create a strong friction on the fabric, because of what and there is a large number of pellets. It is best to choose a handbag that you need to carry in hand.
- It is necessary to reduce friction. In everyday life, things are subject to friction, but it can be reduced, namely: do not put your elbows on the table, not to sit on the coarse and rough surface, not crawling on his knees, not shuffling across the floor.
- You can not overwrite spot. First, if there was a spot on the clothes, everyone is trying to wipe it, but it also leads to the appearance of pellets.
- Reduce the use of fasteners and loop fasteners. These fasteners are very comfortable, but they are clinging to the material is stretched short fibers, which are then converted into pellets.
- During washing unscrew things inside out. In the washing machine fabric rub against each other, and it spoils them. Use a delicate wash cycle, in which the fabric is less damaged.
- Put lower wash temperature, it also will reduce the chance of pellets. If things are not very dirty, it is not necessary to wash them at high temperatures.
- Choose things that are least prone to the appearance of pellets. Most of the exposed synthetic fabrics such as nylon and polyester. Made of natural fabrics - wool.
Pellets can turn a beautiful thing, at best, in the clothing for the house, and at worst - in a doormat. But they can be and must be fought with improvised means. It is not necessary to give up on your favorite things.